Executive or Business Coaching
Feeling a little pressured? Is life moving a little too fast? That is true for quite a few people. Coaches are being called upon to help clients deal with the complexity of change, managing stress on a day-to-day basis. People are challenged to work harder, work faster and produce better results. The pace of change is accelerating. Personal lives can fall by the wayside. What we knew yesterday isn’t enough, especially as we become a global economy.
Acting under duress, we aren’t always on our best behavior. With looming deadlines, we often fail to communicate clearly. In an environment of uncertainty, it can be nearly impossible to stop and make sense of the world we live in. We think about ‘things’, but don’t make time to reflect on ourselves. That’s where business executive coaching comes in.
Contact me to discuss your coaching needs
Don’t just drift through life – anchor it with a personal plan and a coach who holds you accountable. Get an honest assessment of your skills and strengths in multiple areas of your life. Build positive momentum through a structured growth plan. Focus on concrete action steps designed to produce measurable progress.
Business coaching has become an alternative term for consulting: working to develop client’s knowledge, skills and performance. Executive coaches work to permanently enhance business behavior. Ideally, anyone in a leadership position benefits from coaching and the improved business behavior it produces. Coaching has been used to solve specific behavioral problems, to assist in transition and to develop ‘up and coming’ leaders.
- Why am I not experiencing the satisfaction or results I want?
- How do I communicate or delegate tasks better? How do I make relationships meaningful and how do I become a better leader?
- Am I allowing the challenges of stress and time management to get in the way of improved effectiveness, peace, or sense of purpose?
- How do I maximize my potential and grow my career or business? How do I market more effectively, find my niche, or leverage my strengths and manage my weaknesses?
- Are there deeper and more meaningful successes that I can attain in my life, career or business?
Your personal and professional lives may be okay, but you may get to a point where you desire something more, such as fulfillment from your job or realization of your goals. This feeling may be something you seldom experience, however, it may eventually get stronger. When these feelings arise, it may be an indication to finally entertain the changes that you may have always wanted to make in your personal and professional lives. Through executive business coaching in York, Ajax, Pickering, Toronto, and other areas in Ontario, I can help you find answers to these questions and more.
Simple as they seem, the answers don’t come as quickly, and are often more complex than we initially assume. As your executive business coach, I can help you establish the clarity you need and help you move past your doubts, while also encouraging you to take action and make a genuine and sustainable breakthrough. The benefits of having me as your coach include:
- A Clearer Agenda – We explore the issues, opportunities and choices you have, which will allow us to formulate clear goals.
- Planning – We determine, and take, decisive actions that address matters that are most important to you.
- Accountability – We establish ways that will help you remain committed to the plan we developed.
- Potential – We identify and help you maximize the personal and professional potential you possess.
Great coaching doesn’t focus on teaching you what you don’t know, rather, it is to help you recognize the skill and potential you have, and provide you with ways to use them better. At Lorna Weston-Smyth Coaching and Training, that is exactly what we do for you in the all aspects of your life. We offer training and development programs and coaching services in different areas all over Ontario, including Toronto, Pickering, Ajax and others in the Durham Region and the Greater GTA. For more information, get in touch with us by visiting our contact page to fill out the form.